Join us for a two hour beginner natural perfume workshop. You will learn about the history and art of natural perfumes while creating a formula with oils from around the world, including Italian bergamot, Haitian vetiver, Bulgarian rose, and more.
Beginner Natural Perfume Workshop Includes:
• 15 natural essential oils, resins, and absolutes to sample
• Your formula blended into a .25 oz spray-bottle
• A Mini bag for your perfume
• A take home guide
• A lively and educational discussion about botanical essences, distillation, and history
• A mixing session guided by a trained natural perfumer
• Your formula saved for future refills
Jessica Hannah is an award-winning perfumer, interdisciplinary artist, and educator. She teaches perfume workshops throughout the U.S. in boutiques and larger locations including University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley, The Chicago Botanic Garden, The Dallas Arboretum, and The Institute for Art and Olfaction in Los Angeles where she won the 2015 Art and Olfaction Award. She lives and works from her studio in San Francisco, CA.
Learn more about her work and company J.Hannah Co. at www.jhannahco.com